Saturday, October 18, 2008

Silent Halloween

it's time to update my blog spot
yesterday i just go elite gym room,there quite nice and cheap.
i thinking wanted be their member,so i can go everyday.Some more it's just near my house only.


Finally i bought AX belt last week,it's really nice.I LOVE it so much,now it's time to save money for my watch.
here my Tommy Hilfiger Men's Sport Leather Watch



very nice,right??
it's cost rm669,after discount 10% is rm602.10.
hope that i can could save money as soon to buy it before it's out of stock.


My housemate Robb asked me to go his company event on 1st of November which mean the week after next week,it's Halloween event so all people have to wear costume.I don't know what to wear yet, Robb asked me wear white pants,white shirt and then use tissue paper to cover my whole body.I still thinking about costume,any idea?

4 comments:

R said...

u sibeh willing to spend on branded items! keng!

Justin said...

lol....it's really nice ma,it's really worth.i definitely wont regret of bought it.

Kelly Hoh Ai Reen 何艾璘 said...

u rich fella ~
when come sunway find me ?

Zach said...

Update update!!