Sunday, October 5, 2008

First Time Be Model

Still remember my second blog post?
I was saying about first time make up in that blog,finally the photo that took by photographer had been post in website already.You guy can have a look over there,this is the link.
http://www.themostnatural.com.my



This is the photo that post on website that i had showed,how was it?Give some comment...^^
1 of my friend said i look like TB[Tom Boy],do i look like TB??
i feel i look like a bit lala because i have many earring,haha....
do you guy think so??
now i have 6 piercing that include my tongue piercing,don't think that i am bad guy or lala.I am just interesting in piercing and tattoo,but until now i still not yet have tattoo.Gonna make tattoo when i afford to pay fee of making and maintenance tattoo,because it's not cheap at all.
Please don't think piercing and tattoo is bad,it's about art and beauty.Don't make it until too over,if too over,people will feel disgusting when see you.



Many people asked me why i did not join this competition,i don't know have this competition at all and i never join this type of competition.I think even so i know this competition,i also wont join.Main reason why i wont join because i think my self don't have qualify to join this competition.But some of my friend said i most good looking inside there,syoknya kena puji...XD
but sadly i did not join,cannot win mini cooper.



Never mind,at least i get experience of be model,haha...
it's very fun and happy that can be the most natural shot model,thanks a lot to organizer of the most natural for choose me as their model.


2 comments:

pickurnose said...

Your picture looks really great.
i am very jealous.

SweetApple said...

gorgeous ! i nvr known u can look so awesome.. wakakakaka...