Sunday, October 5, 2008

AX Belt

I just back from old town which near my house,i had lunch with my best buddy Chew and his friend Ju Wie.Before that,we were in pavilion.Chew was asked me hang out shopping at pavilion with him and Ju Wie since yesterday evening,we had been go many shops.Go see
1.Burberry - Wallet
2.Gucci - Hangbag & Purse
3.AX[Armani Exchange] - Belt
4.Tommy Hilfiger - Watch
5.Forever 21 - Clothes

I just interesting in Burberry wallet which value RM900-RM1125,AX Belt RM269 and Tommy Hilfiger Watch which RM529-RM669.


Burberry Wallet

AX Belt


You guy may think that i too greedy and simply send my parent money,i can tell u that i work freelance to earn extra pocket money to buy this stuff.If i spend my parent money,i will feel so guilty and sorry to my parent because they work hard to pay what i needs,still want they pay for what i want.That why i decide work some part time freelance to earn pocket money,then only can buy what i want.We should independent and don't simply spend your parent money,they work so hard to rear us grow up so we cannot let them worry us.


Tommy Hilfiger Watch RM529


Burberry wallet is too expensive,i not afford to buy it yet so have to wait until i start full time job first.I love AX belt so much,but it's a lil expensive for a belt.I do asked my friend who study at oversea,asked them to help me check oversea will cheaper than malaysia or not.Now i still surveying watch,recently only notice that Tommy Hilfiger Watch in market,it's look nice and i like the style.you guy can have a look at city chain shop,there have Tommy Hilfiger Watch.



Tommy Hilfiger Watch RM599


Now my mind keep thinking about AX belt,heart big heart small[read in cantonese],haiz...:(
Today i just second time meet Ju Wie,she same age with me and study at sunway.She is a cute girl which know dress up her self,she will feel embarrassing when people keep looking at her.Today chew and me just accompany her go Gucci shop survey her handbag which it's cost RM2000++ and purse which cost RM1100++.Gucci brand is more expensive compare with Burberry and AX,the world most expensive should be Louis Vuittion,second should be Gucci.
Then chew and me accompany Ju Wie go Forever 21,she bought a dress that cost her RM99.I feel quite expensive for 1 dress,and Ju Wie,you should save money to buy your Gucci.

Ju Wie goona save money to buy her favourite Gucci handbag,purse And i need save money to buy my AX Belt....Let Gambateh together Ju Wie.^^





7 comments:

R said...

beli saja la

Justin said...

expensive le...some more kinda many people have this belt,haha...

Apple Tan said...

eh ju wie is my good friend ei.u 1st time meet her ha?ktn ppl wor

R said...

oi! update lor

R E P L ★ Y said...

last time i help my fren bought the belt from internet is around rm180.. if i'm not mistaken.

CLIFFORD SUN said...

O.o errr...if u wan the watch den i suggest u save more go for other brands...mmm may be TAG HEUR? its a good choice n it nevers goes out of style...the one worn by tiger woods not bad...just my opinion

Justin said...

But TAG HEUR too expensive and i don't like the style.I just bought a Guess watch,Original price is rm509.
my friend know friend which working at Guess Shop so i can get staff purchase.
so i didn't get to buy tommy watch because it's after discount still very expensive and i don't think worth it.
some more i realize tommy watch very big and the belt of watch very small,kinda odd.