Friday, April 17, 2009

My Favourite Korean Band

Recently i found out few korean songs,it's nice and i can repeat play nonstop.I start listen to korean songs since last few years,i think i had 200++ korean and japanese songs but now less because i lost my laptop.
I start listen to korean songs by Tohoshinki TVXQ 東方神起,they can sing very well,can dance very well and they can sing japanese songs also,they from SM Entertainment

i]Tohoshinki TVXQ 東方神起 - Survivor[Japanese song]


Recently i just found out BigBang this korean band,my younger brother told me before that they sing very well but i didnt listen to their song yet.I just start listen to their songs since last few weeks,it's very nice.you guy should try listen...

ii] BigBang - Number 1[English version]THE BEST!!


Last Farewell 마지막 인사


Haru Haru 하루 하루


Lies


And the this band,they very young and look so freaking cute.9 girls of them and all can dance very well and sing very well,the youngest just 18 years old.Their are TVXQ junior also,from SM Entertainment too.

iii]Girls Generation SNSD 少女时代 - Gee[Latest Song]


Kissing You


Enjoy their song~~~~~^^

2 comments:

R said...

hou lan gay ah!

Justin said...

like that also gay=="
i think no matter what i do also gay for u....
because i more good looking than u?