Friday, April 17, 2009

My 21st Birthday

The day after my birthday,i was overslept but still wanted to bath before go school.I know i gonna be late so i lazy to style my hair and just wear a cap and the spec that i bought same with my best buddy JX.
Then i message kiko told her that i gonna be late when i was on the way to school.While i still on the way to school by bus,Alvis message me said that all people waiting me.I was so worry that Ms Lisa scold me,i walk very fast after i reached kota raya bus stop.
After i reached school that time,i saw dannis,kiko,anna,apple,zi yun and jane sitting at sofa.Then i asked them that today lisa didnt came?They said yes,Lisa didnt came.Damn her,always last minute.If gonna adsent,please inform your student early.
Then i walked to school wash room and i saw all my classmate were sitting at library,then i straight away go take plain water for drink 1st.Then only walk back to library,Nicole were weird so i feel have some thing wrong to them already.Then i walked to fridge there and open fridge door,saw a cake case inside fridge.That sweet of my classmate...thanks ya^^
This is my classmate prepare for celebrate birthday for me & Jaclyn[Look Nice,right?]

Nicole request want do that...haha[Me & Ms Nicole]

Me & Ms Nicole

Hoong,Birthday girl Jaclyn,Nicole & me the birthday guy

Kiko,Jaclyn,Hoong & me

Jus + Tin = Jac + lyn
Big Family = My Classmate

The Birthday Girl[Jaclyn]

Nicole arrange and snap this pic,thanks ya^^
Hoong & Me
Ms Anna & Me

Ms Zi Yun & Me
Ms Kiko & Me
Mr Dannis & Me
Apple,Anna,Zi Yun,Me & Jane


Jane,Zi Yun & Me


Thanks to all my beloved classmate..^^

1 comments:

Angel said...

Ur gf izit bobo??

Some0ne saw her always went out wit a guy!N tat guy chasing her,she never reject n always let ppl saw it!!!I saw once they seems like togather already!!! Beware her!!! Hate girl who betray!!!!!