Friday, December 12, 2008

Samsung Omnia

long time didn't updates my blog spot,i don't know what to write,lazy and busy.
I just back to my hometown kuantan last week for work pc fair,work as organizer crew.
Then next week have exam,haiz...have to do revision...have to gambateh^^
Last 2weeks my housemate robb just lend his Samsung Omnia to me because his using LG Viewty and his beloved zach don't like use PDA phone.So their only lend that phone to me,i just help robb use this phone see have what function and give comment about this phone because samsung company asked him to blog about this phone so only get to trial this phone for 1 month.

Samsung Omnia

Actually i also don't like use PDA phone because it's not convenience and main reason is i not used to PDA phone.Here got 2 picture that i took from old picture by that Samsung Omnia...

I think i was 6 years old,i not really remember.
I look chubby,rite?

the 1st pic that i smile and pose so yeng..haha xD
i remember it's took at TC[Teluk Cempedak] beach of kuantan

Self Capture by Omnia phone

Omnia is 5 mega pixel,and latest i readed magazine only know recently samsung have new phone that 8 mega pixel.We really cannot catch up what phone popular in this market,because it's updates very fast.

After i used that Omnia for 2 weeks,i return it to robb.I use back my 1st phone that i bought by my self,that is Nokia 6630.I miss it so so so much,it's still very nice to use even so i use it for 3 years plus.And i tell you guy,this phone is first Nokia 3G phone.

Nokia 6630


My Second Phone Nokia N76

This phone is my parent bought for me as 20 years old birthday present,i use this phone since May of 2008 and now i using this phone.This phone paint wont fade out if you really take good care of it,mine still very nice.It's just have a lil scratch because i dropped it before,my heart was pain when i dropped that time.And i won't let it's happen again,if you like your phone,take good care of them just like me.


5 comments:

R said...

you sound very gay le. lol

Justin said...

you know i'm not,rite?haha...
because mix with you and zach too much,that why like gay...

rAiniE's said...

Nice blog~ hehe... (:
Mind tO link me?

Zach said...

I not like you so gay also, don't blame us~ :P

Justin said...

Robb was saying my blog sentences sound gay,my english also learn from you and robb.