Saturday, December 27, 2008

JB Trip

I remember that first time i go JB is when i was just finish my national service,that mean last 2 years plus.That time i was just 18 years old,this time go back there to visit my friend and celebrated christmas at there.And yestarday i just back to kuantan from JB,i stay JB for 6D5N.And i lost my baggage in first day i go JB and my baggage was inside my friend car.JB really dangerous,my friend lost her 2 cars in 4 days.It's just local cars which is proton saga and proton wira,i really don't know why they wanted to stole it.i lost

1.Toshiba Laptop - Priceless
2.Ellesse watch - rm300
3.Sony Mp3 - rm400
4.Samsung Mp3 - rm500
5.AX Belt - rm270
6.Topman Sunglasses - Priceless
7.Umbrella - Priceless
8.Clothes - 1jean,1nike pants,1nike short,2 sweather, 2 formal dockers shirts and 3 singlet.

Just now i mentioned priceless which is my elder brother brought back to malaysia from UK,i cannot buy it at here.I was so so freaking upset,my laptop memories all gone,my pic and song all gone.Without my laptop,i can't always online already.
and my AX belt,i just wear it for 2 times only and now...gone...
No pic to upload....

4 comments:

R said...

feel bad for u too tin tin... but normally ppl say if bad luck hit u, later will be very good luck one. hopefully u will strike lottery even u dun buy? *pick up from jalan raya*

CLIFFORD SUN said...

sad case for u dude...look on the bright side atleast u din stab or "lou lap" front faced by those guys lol...

Justin said...

nothing can do with also,right?
next time i will more be careful

R said...

oi! update la!!